AiM MXL Strada Digital Dash Display
The MXL Strada is a digital dash and gauge, that includes the harness to connect to 12V power and your supported ECU. The MXL Strada will display any available channels and high and low alarms can be configured. The MXL Strada has an lap time input for adding the optional lap time receiver and transmitter.
With standard features including a wide, fully configurable display, six configurable alarm LED's, and backlight, the MXL is a stylish, powerful display for performance vehicles.
- Wide, brilliant display (5.5″) with backlight standard
- RPM displayed by number and graphic curve
- Configurable RPM scaling
- 1 RPM input*
- 1 Speed input*
- 8 analog input channels: temperatures, pressures, potentiometers, Lambda sond, onboard and custom sensors*
- Gear number calculated or sampled from on-board sensor*
- 10 shift light LED's – green – yellow – red
- 6 freely configurable alarm LED's for min/max alarm
- Infrared lap receiver and lap transmitter (option)
- Lap times – split times (with lap timing option)
- 128 kb of non-volatile memory stores lap data for on-board playback only
- Built in clock and calendar for test management
- Internal data acquisition system
- Total and partial odometer (with reset)
- Rugged, water resistant, lightweight aluminum chassis
- CAN/Serial (RS-232) interface connects to many ECU's Tachometer
- Lap timer, which also stores lap time data for on-board replay.
*Requires optional harness
- Dimensions: 6.85″ wide x 4.33″ (174x110mm)
- Display dimensions: 5.5″ x 2.6″ (140x67mm)
- External 9-15 V power supply
- 128 kb non-volatile internal memory
The MXL can be interfaced (via CAN or RS-232 serial) with a variety of vehicle ECU's (engine control units) including MoTec, Pectel, AEM, DTA, MBE, EFI, Seat, Autronic, Bosch, Racetech, Carmo and more. Or add the optional full harness and deploy a powerful array of sensors on your vehicle, including pressure, temperature, throttle, steering, suspension, speed, Lambda sond, and more.
Connect sensors to the MXL and it samples and displays data from those sensors. For example, you can connect a wheel speed sensor and get continuous reads on your speed as you drive. AiM Sports uses sophisticated data acquisition technologies in the MXL to make this process fast, accurate, reliable, and cost-effective.
Connect the MXL to your vehicle’s ECU and unleash the MXL’s true power: sampling and displaying dozens of channels straight from the vehicle’s nerve center, including specialized sensors built into the vehicle. This is often the quickest and easiest setup, needing only 1 cable connection to the ECU instead of multiple connections to analog sensors, yet it yields the most dramatic results. In addition – you can leverage your aftermarket ECU investment.
The MXL uses state of the art algorithms to sample, calculate and display RPM, lap time, gear position, speed, temperatures and more. The MXL Strada stores lap time data for on-board replay.
Brand: AiM Sports
Engine: Not Applicable
Out of stock